[imp] migration problems from 2.2 to 3.0

Werner Reisberger werner@pure.ch
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:06:37 +0100

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 01:39:15PM +0100, Werner Reisberger wrote:
> b) I don't know how to reuse my former addressbook and pref tables (pgsql).
>    I modified the imp2horde.pl script in imp/scripts/ for use with postgres
>    and transfered the data to horde_prefs but in imp itself the data (e.g.
>    my sig is not available).

I modified the imp2horde.pl script to transfer all the data from imp_pref to
the corresponding rows in horde_prefs. The current script only fills a row
named indentities. This results in the loss of the previous sig and other
fields when opening the compose window the first time.

The imp2horde.pl and imp2turba.pl scripts are also changed for usage
with postgresql. I can provide these scripts by email.

 Werner