[imp] migration problems from 2.2 to 3.0

Werner Reisberger werner@pure.ch
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:25:50 +0100

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 01:39:15PM +0100, Werner Reisberger wrote:
> a) Sometimes a selection of a folder causes the browser to display a window
>    for saving mailbox.php instead of the folder with the messages.
>    Selecting the folder a second time brings the right behaviour.
>    I have the right mime types for .php and php3 in apache conf.

Just found the solution myself. I missed a php.ini file for my new php 4.1.2
and installed now php.ini-recommended. I don't know why it works now.

Do I need also the newest pear version for php 4.1.2?

 Werner