[imp] IMP 3.0 and RH7.2 install cook book

Timo Boettcher spida@gmx.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:02:38 +0100

Hi Oliver,

Message of Saturday, 9. March 2002, 17:33:54:

OSL> Hi,
OSL> I have a document with instructions on how to install IMP on RedHat 7.2.
OSL> It use a .tar.gz installation and have step by step instructions.
I'm working on something similar. I've just had a quick look over your
document, but I will do a more comlete review some time later.
It seems that you are starting with a working apache installation, I
for my part, require just a working network and make environment.

OSL> The URL is:
OSL> http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/
If you are interested in my guide, mail to spida@gmx.net (I do not (as
of now) have any webspace to put it on).

OSL> Is the first release but it has all the steps necesary to get Horde, IMP
OSL> and Turba
OSL> up and running in RH7.2
OSL> Feedback are welcome

OSL> HTH