imap_sort(..., options)

Tiago Fioreze tapera@inf.ufsm.br
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:21:57 -0300

       Hi all !!!

       Is the parameter 'options' in the function imap_sort( ) can receive two
values ?

       Ex: imap_sort($imp->stream, $imp->sortby, $imp->sortdir, SE_UID, 'NEW');
                                                                |______ ______|

                                                                    OPTIONS

       I ask this because my connection with my mail server dies when the
options above is passed as argument by IMP 3.0. I have running IMP 2.2.7 that
uses this function but the parameter 'options' always has an only value and IMP
2.2.7 works very well with the same mail server.

       Ex: imap_sort($imp->stream, $imp->sortby, $imp->sortdir, SE_UID);

       Ps. My mail server has Courier-IMAP 1.13

       The developers of IMP have some answers for this ?

       Thanks in advance !!!

       Tiago Fioreze