[imp] comportment of the Draft folder.

HAHN Nicolas n_hahn@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:58:19 +0100 (CET)

Well, this project is very interesting for me. I am testing it, and I'm
deploying it. When I see something which seems to be an error, I try to
send a mail to this list.

In the same time, I study the source code, becquse I am myself a
developer (I am the creator of the X-Itools project which is hosted on
sourceforge, composed of a shared agenda, holidays manager, process /
tasks / post-it manager, time sheet manager, reimboursement manager
(when me, the employee, I take the plane, I request a reimboursement to
my company..., and a lot of other modules).

So, if I have time (most of my time is used on my job, and after on my
X-Itools), then Yes, I could start to develop maybe some patches for
Horde and Imp, or I could decide to port my own X-Itools to integrate
them to Imp, because the modules I discussed just above are fully
operationnal...

 --- Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> a écrit : > Quoting HAHN Nicolas
<n_hahn@yahoo.com>:

> > Could we have another comportment: that is to say, as previously, I
> can
> > keep all what I save in the Draft folder, but when I decide to send
> an
> > e-mail which was previously stored in this folder, it is
> automatically
> > deleted, if it has been sent successfuilly ?
>
> Sure. Patch?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
>  and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan

=====
Nicolas HAHN, ICQ: 51593394
System/Network administrator & webmaster
UNIX / LINUX engineer