[imp] comportment of the Draft folder.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:25:05 -0500

Quoting HAHN Nicolas <n_hahn@yahoo.com>:

> So, if I have time (most of my time is used on my job, and after on my
> X-Itools), then Yes, I could start to develop maybe some patches for
> Horde and Imp, or I could decide to port my own X-Itools to integrate
> them to Imp, because the modules I discussed just above are fully
> operationnal...

If you want help porting those modules to Horde, I'd be happy to give you a
hand or take a look at the code - just let me know. There are some Horde
tutorials available at http://horde.org/papers/, fyi.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity