[imp] PHP with SSL

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:00:02 -0600 (CST)

On 8 Mar 2002, Chris Tooley <ctooley@amoa.org> wrote:

> Does someone know of some RPM builds of PHP that have a php-imap capable
> of connecting via SSL?  I've not been able to find any information on
> how to make the RPMS I got from horde.org work with imaps.

You're sure it's a limitation of the Horde PHP RPMs, and not just a
configuration somewhere?  (I haven't tried it yet, so I wouldn't know
either way.)  If you find any further information, I'd be interested in
hearing it; I'd like to make sure the Horde PHP RPMs don't prevent SSL to
IMAP from working.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde