problem...

Torres Lopez Gerardo Juan Pablo gerardin@germanio.servidores.unam.mx
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:59:37 -0600 (CST)

I'm using IMP 3.0, Horde 2.0 with PHP 4.0.5 in a Solaris 7 OS.

I'm trying to use a db (in Sybase) to handle the Preferences.
- I've already changed the config/horde.php file:
  driver: 'sql'
  params: phptype=sybase, hostspec=my-db-host, username=horde, pass, etc.

I pass through the login Window (login and password) but after the
Mail/Inbox link i get the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quote() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 162

Indeed there's no such function: quote() in the DB_common or DB_sybase
classes of PHP...I've already looked up for the quote() function in the
Horde/IMP FAQ's, PHP FAQ and bugs and even in a large number of mails in
the PHP lists but i have found no answer...

The nearest topic i found in a mail was something about setting On the

magic_quotes_gpc
magic_quotes_sybase

But i don't know what is this about...and if these options are related
with my problem.
I hope somebody can help me

Gerardo Torres
UNAM - Mexico