#shared folders and the Folders menu

Hans Morten Kind Kind@it.uib.no
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:58:43 +0100

I am about to upgrade to IMP3, I synced with cvs on March 6th.
Everything seems to be working fine, I am very impressed by
the work of the Horde-group.

We are running Apache/1.3.23 and PHP/4.1.2 on solaris using UW-imapd.

The problem I am left with is with the #shared folders.

I find the subscribed #shared folders in the folders list,
choosing non-subscribe mode all the #shared folders show up.
The folders are accessible for reading and browsing.

But none of the #shared folders is shown on the Folders menu
so we are unable to un/subscribe to them without manually
editing the user's .mailboxlist

I think the problem is in the lib/Tree.php, but after having
tried "everything" I am out of ideas and would appreciate
any clue on what wrong I could be doing.

hmk