[imp] #shared folders and the Folders menu

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:03:48 -0500

Quoting Hans Morten Kind <Kind@it.uib.no>:

> I am about to upgrade to IMP3, I synced with cvs on March 6th.
> Everything seems to be working fine, I am very impressed by
> the work of the Horde-group.
>
> We are running Apache/1.3.23 and PHP/4.1.2 on solaris using UW-imapd.
>
> The problem I am left with is with the #shared folders.

I fixed a number of problems with #shared/ folders in HEAD at the end of
January, but the changes were only merged into RELENG_3 on March 10th. Which
branch are you using?

> But none of the #shared folders is shown on the Folders menu

By this you mean the folder tree?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity