[imp] IMP-CVS RELENG_3 Mailbox is empty problem.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:08:49 -0500

Quoting Leopoldo Saggin <topoldo@bio.unipd.it>:

> This is *EXACTLY* what I also get with a POP server (that runs in a
> machine  different from horde/imp server).
> My IPM/horde machine is a Linux RedHat 7.2 box and I am using rpms pacakges
> (horde 2.0 + IMP3.0 + mysql and all other stuff) found at horde/imp site.
> I described my problem in the mail whose subject is:
> "IMP 3.0 problem when INBOX is empty"
> that I submitted to this mailing list on Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:25:30 +0100.
> I had just a reply but what reports semms different from my problem.

I still can't reproduce this problem with the latest code; what exact page do
you get the error on?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity