How to set default timezone IMP V2.2?

Lee Roth leeroth@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:58:46 -0800 (PST)

How do I configure IMP to automatically give each new user a default
timezone? (In this case, 'America/New York')?

My webserver box uses straight GMT, but I want the users to default to
America/New York. If I go in as a user and set my timezone then the
times on the mail display as desired.

Here is my current config file (/horde/imp/prefs.php):
  // $Horde: imp/config/prefs.php.dist,v 1.49.2.7 2001/12/23 17:24:39 jan Exp $
  // user time zone
  $_prefs['timezone'] = array(
      'value' => 'America/New York',
      'locked' => false,
      'shared' => true,
      'type' => 'select',
      'desc' => _("Your current time zone:")
  );

I'm fairly new to IMP, HORDE and PHP so maybe I am overlooking something that
is very obvious.

Thanks,

=====

Lee Roth