[imp] mail disappearing

Uriah uriah@tempestnetworks.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:04:59 -0500 (EST)

I am currently having a simular problem.  Double check to make sure that
your mail is 'disapearing' or not.  I though mine was being deleted until
I noticed that it was being put in ~/mbox.  Unfortunutaly once mail gets
moved there, IMP no longer sees it in the Inbox (/var/mail/{user}).

If I can find the fix, Ill try to look you up, but at least I now know
that I am not the only one to have the problem.

TIA
-uriah

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Guy Cohen wrote:

> I'll try this question again with out the mambo jambo.
>
> we have imp3.0 on the latest apache with php configures with
> --with-xml --with-gettext --with-imap=../imap-2001a
> --with-apxs=/path --with-mysql
> --with-mcrypt=/path --with-kerberos --with-openssl
> its doing remote authentication to mysql and logging into cyrus
> imapd.
>
> When loging in mail doesnt show up. only the last mails since user last
> log in. when user try to read en email she gets error opening mailbox
> and all mail in the mail box (what imp see) disappear.
> other mail client see and read the mail with no problem.
>
> any advice?
>
> -   G

Now watch closely, everyone. I'm going to show you how to kill a god.
						-Lady Eboshi-