[imp] IMP-CVS RELENG_3 Mailbox is empty problem.

Leopoldo Saggin topoldo@bio.unipd.it
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:27:55 +0100

At 10.15 13/03/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>At 12.08 12/03/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>Quoting Leopoldo Saggin <topoldo@bio.unipd.it>:
>> > This is *EXACTLY* what I also get with a POP server (that runs in a
>> > machine  different from horde/imp server).
>> > My IPM/horde machine is a Linux RedHat 7.2 box and I am using rpms
>> pacakges
>> > (horde 2.0 + IMP3.0 + mysql and all other stuff) found at horde/imp site.
>> > I described my problem in the mail whose subject is:
>> > "IMP 3.0 problem when INBOX is empty"
>> > that I submitted to this mailing list on Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:25:30 +0100.
>> > I had just a reply but what reports semms different from my problem.
>>
>>I still can't reproduce this problem with the latest code; what exact page do
>>you get the error on?

A new fact: using Opera 6.01 or NS 4.78 the statement:
"IMP 3.0 problem when INBOX is empty"
still stays but, in both cases, when I click on the "INBOX string", I go to
the correct INBOX page *NOT* to the empty white page.
The problem I have is with IE 5.5 SP2 and IE 6.0.so, IMHO, it
seems  someway linked to the browser.
Leopoldo Saggin