[imp] Sending Mail Using IMP

Michael T. Cheshire michael.cheshire@microarts.com.au
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:27:26 +1030

I have gone through both the PHP server logs and the HORDE logs with no obvious errors.

When I click send, the message gets sent, but I end up with the DNS error , when getting properties on the error page I get "res://C:\WINNT\system32\shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm#http://192.168.0.7/hord=
e/imp/compose.php?uniq=19595995583c903c2962c991016085333750" . That address and the page locations all appear to be valid.

Any further suggestions?