[imp] IMP & Italian language

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:28:49 +0000

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Leopoldo Saggin <topoldo@bio.unipd.it>:
>
> > I found some lack of traslation of messages into Italian (they appers in
> >
> > English) and some grammaticale errors.
> > How can I translate into Italian these messages and how can I correct
> > grammatical errors?
> > And, then how can I submit these modifications to imp developers?
>
> The best way is to contact the translator directly. You can find him in
> po/it_IT.po and docs/CREDITS.

I'm the current Italian translator.

Leopoldo, what version of IMP are you talking about?

The official 3.0 was done by a previous translator and there were many
missing strings an grammatical errors. Now I remade all the
translations, and the development version of a week ago had good
translations.

In the last week there were many updates to the development version of
IMP (and Horde and Turba). I think I'll update the Italian translation
during this weekend...

Ciao,
    __
   |-                      giannici@neomedia.it