[imp] Mailbox empty+SSL+Internet Explorer. Was also: IMP-CVS RELENG_3 Mailbox is empty problem

Leopoldo Saggin topoldo@bio.unipd.it
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:20:04 +0100

At 13.33 13/03/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I am using PHP 4.1.2, IMP 3.0 RELENG_3, HORDE 2.0 RELENG_2, TURBA 1.0
>RELENG_1,
>Apache 1.3.23 and mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23. The communication with the mail server
>is with POP3.
>When an user has the mailbox empty, IMP shows a blank page. This problem
>ocurrs
>only in Internet Explorer; Netscape and Opera work correctly. And only if the
>connection is with SSL,

I (and others) described the same problem. I did not understand that there
is also the SSL component to take into account.
No answer at the moment.
Leopoldo Saggin