[imp] Re: [IMP] Trouble with IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:35:23 -0500

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> I know it is a lot of work to answer question twice, in two different
> languages, but if possible this is an awesome thing to do!

For what it's worth, I'm completely in favor of this. Having the english
version lets those of us who are linguistically challenged (I filled up on
programming languages, what can I say?) still help out, and makes the archives
more useful to all. Hopefully those who speak multiple languages can translate
replies from english speakers for those who don't speak english.

The problem is just when an entire thread switches to a different language and
isn't translated; you're then losing a large portion of the community, which
isn't good.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity