[imp] IMP 4.0 and zh_TW (Chinese Traditional) language

David Chang txg16@yahoo.com.tw
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:49:49 +0800 (CST)

I had tried to remove open_compose_win.js and then
updated many times,but still got error
messages.Therefore  attach screenshot file and two po
files (horde/po/zh_TW.po & horde/imp/po/zh_TW.po) for
your reference. thanks !!

David Chang

 --- Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org> 的訊息:> 引用
David Chang <txg16@yahoo.com.tw>:

> > Hi :
> >   Recently i updated Horde 3.0 & imp 4.0 CVS and
> got
> > some problems after IMP login.The error messages
> are :
> >   Warning: Cannot add header information - headers
> > already sent by (output started at

/usr/local/apache/horde.beta/imp/templates/javascript/open_compose_win.js: