[imp] IMP 4.0 and zh_TW (Chinese Traditional) language

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:16:04 +0100

¤Þ¥Î David Chang <txg16@yahoo.com.tw>:

> Hi :
>   Recently i updated Horde 3.0 & imp 4.0 CVS and got
> some problems after IMP login.The error messages are :
>   Warning: Cannot add header information - headers
> already sent by (output started at
> /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/imp/templates/javascript/open_compose_win.js:

I can't reproduce this. Works fine here with zh_TW as you can see by this
message.

Perhaps there went something wrong during your update. Try to remove the
open_compose_win.js file and update again.

Ah, and you didn't say on which page this happens.

Jan.