addressbook listings are empty

Werner Reisberger werner@pure.ch
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:56:51 +0100

Using imp and turba 3.1 I cannot get a full listing of all my addresses
if I invoke turba from the compose or mailbox window. At first
I have to do a search with at least one character to get some addresses.

My second problem with turba is the link provided to go back to imp. The
link brings me only back to the start page, where I have to login again.
So it's better for me to use the back button of the browser. This maybe a
configuration issue but I cannot see any mistakes conf files.

 Werner
--
Werner Reisberger         pgp-public-key available:
Viktoriastr. 15        http://www.pure.ch/mypubkey.txt