[imp] Fwd: Terms of use page

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 01:37:18 -0700

|     Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:12:44 -0300
|  Subject: Terms of use page

| I need to add a page with terms of use for the product
| after the user logins. The idea is that if the user accepts the
| conditions, he/she should enter to read his/her mails and the
| conditions will not appear any more for him or her, but if the user
| does not accept the conditions,the applications should return to
| the login form.

This functionality is almost completed - screenshots can be viewed at:
  http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/14/

This functionality required some tweaking of the Maintenance stuff - I've
incorporated some cleanups and have added some new functionality.  Namely,
you can display more than 1 maintenance screen if you desire (i.e. a terms
of service screen, and then a completely separate purge trash screen) which
is pretty cool.  Also, im adding custom output hooks - thus you can create
screens without the checkbox look of the current mail maintenance screens
(this is how i am generating the above screenshots, for example).

comments/suggestions on what i have mentioned would be greatly
appreciated.  i'll try to finish up the coding/testing ASAP.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder