[imp] Mailbox and INBOX

Stephane Morand Stephane.Morand@polytechnique.fr
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:24:42 +0100 (CET)

Mat,

You are probably right but if I use pine as an imap client I can
check directly my email from /home/user/Mailbox using the same imap
server ( inbox-path={server/imap}Mailbox ), so I guess the imap server is
able to do this...
but IMP doesn't seem to permit this kind of action.. Am I right ?

-Stephane

4On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Mathieu CLABAUT wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Stephane Morand wrote:
>
> Hello Stéphane,
>
> I think it is the IMAP server which is responsible from defining which
> mailbox is INBOX. It has nothing to do with IMP. Read the doc of your
> IMAP server to see how to configure it (possibly at compilation time)...
>
> -mat

Stephane Morand
Laboratoire PMC - Ecole Polytechnique
91128 Palaiseau cedex, France
Stephane.Morand@polytechnique.fr
Tel  +33 1 6933 4431   Fax +33 1 6933 3004