[imp] Mailbox and INBOX

Andreas Dahlén andreas@dahlen.ws
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:44:10 +0100

Pine can access the mail both as a IMAP client and direct fileaccess
to the /home/user/Mailbox. So when accessing /home/user/Mailbox the
IMAP server isn't involved, which means that you cant
access /home/user/Mailbox directly from IMP.  To
acces /home/user/Mailbox from IMP you probably need to reconfigure
your IMAP server.

/Andreas