[imp] Once again, a job well done! (kudos and tips)

Nicolas Foucou foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:28:33 +0100

Hi Darien,

Thank a lot and really I've make a install.sh script myself , with all
that you give me there, last week.

I would give the same to the list but when I check my conf, I observ my
gettext problem.

I've already install apache and imap with good 'obscur' options too ;)
(around few 4 hours to find out this  !)

Now, I'm really disapointed because I can't install correctly gettext
(with TAR file).

What can I do ? RPM ?

Bye,
Nico
PS : I can give my script and informations if anybody is interested...
but may be (surely?) there's option problem with gettext instalation.