Imp interface

Jim Walkup jimw@helixsystems.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:11:29 -0500

We are useing the new version of imp and horde.  When I go to use the web
interface portion for my domains I have to hit refresh several times before
the interface comes up.  I did not have to do this on the old imp.  This is
true accross the board for all my domains.  Also when I hit logout it
returns me to a blank page.  And one more problem the button on the right
hand side that takes you to your last page is not active any sugggestions on
how to solve this.  We are using the new phpmyadmin and ldapexplorer as the
database.

THanks
Jim Walkup
Helix Systems