Problems with IMP (I´m a newbie to PHP, and can´t hit the key with this)

Alejandro Cabral acabral@artistasindependientes.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:19:33 -0300

Hey there,
                Just installed Horde and IMP under a Win200Pro with php =
4+. Horde seems to work, but IMP not. After renaming servers.php.dist I =
got this error when trying to open /horde/imp/index.php

PHP Warning: Undefined index: imp in =
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\lib\Registry.php on line 458 PHP Warning: =
Undefined index: imp in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\lib\Registry.php on =
line 626 PHP Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already =
sent in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp\lib\base.php on line 65

And I can=B4t seem to find the solution. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you!