[imp] File doesn't exist problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:15:55 -0500

Quoting "Richard E. Long" <rlong@abofa.com>:

> I need to be able to atleast open PDF files in Acrobat from IMP. If I
> click on the PDF icon, I get a save option, no open option and it will
> fail.  If I try to open it from the floppy icon I get a "can't open
> file, file doesn't exist" message when I select the open option.  If I
> choose the save option and save to disk, I can open the file.  What's
> going on ?

I don't know. I can't figure out what is different between the headers IMP
is sending and the headers that Apache sends for a standard PDF file. And
it works fine in Netscape.

Anyone know how to fool IE in this case?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity