[imp] problem with login screen with IMP 3.1 RC1 (and horde 2.1 RC1) installed

Jason Keltz jas@cs.yorku.ca
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:57:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jan,

Okay, then I'm confused.

Why would the new behaviour of IMP 3.1 be to:
a) not offer a default language (you have to select a language every
   time you login?)
b) not offer a mail folder selection.
c) not say "Mail" as the name of the application, even though you have
   specified in the configuration file that IMP will be handling the
   login and not Horde.
d) not offer any help link for new users.

If this is the intended behaviour, great.  However, I must ask --
why!?

Jason.