[imp] problem with login screen with IMP 3.1 RC1 (and horde 2.1 RC1) installed

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 02:05:50 +0100

Zitat von Jason Keltz <jas@cs.yorku.ca>:

> Hi Jan,
>
> Okay, then I'm confused.
>
> Why would the new behaviour of IMP 3.1 be to:
> a) not offer a default language (you have to select a language every
>    time you login?)

The login page _is_ displayed in the default (browser or system) language.
And we need a way to know if the user _explicitely_ asked to use another
language.

> b) not offer a mail folder selection.

This has been moved from the preferences to the configuration file.

> c) not say "Mail" as the name of the application, even though you have
>    specified in the configuration file that IMP will be handling the
>    login and not Horde.

Because it is displayed when you login to the Horde framework.

> d) not offer any help link for new users.

Because the introduction was outdated and unmaintained.

Jan.