[imp] problem with login screen with IMP 3.1 RC1 (and horde 2.1 RC1) installed

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:12:21 +0000

Quoting Jason Keltz <jas@cs.yorku.ca>:

> Hi Jan,
>
> Thanks for your responses..
>
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:
>
> > The login page _is_ displayed in the default (browser or system)
> language.
> > And we need a way to know if the user _explicitely_ asked to use another
> > language.
>
> I can understand this.  However, would it be possible to set the default
> language in the language box to the language that the user has specified
> in their browser so that there is some 'default'.  By always saying
> "Select a language", users will think they *have* to select a language as
> opposed to thinking that there is a default.

You could change it to 'Select a new language' or '... different language' or
may be.. 'Change language to...' then the select box.
Just my 2 cents worth...

Mike