[imp] problem with login screen with IMP 3.1 RC1 (and horde 2.1 RC1) installed

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:44:46 +0100

Zitat von Eric J Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
> > > d) not offer any help link for new users.
> >
> > Because the introduction was outdated and unmaintained.
>
> I'd be willing to maintain this if that is all that is needed.

It's all yours. Get the old version from Attic and we will be happy to
integrate it again. It would be even better if you could move it to an xml
system like we have it now for the other help items. And the best would be
to integrate it into the existing help file.

Jan.