[imp] problem with login screen with IMP 3.1 RC1 (and horde 2.1 RC1) installed

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:56:01 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> It's all yours. Get the old version from Attic and we will be happy to
> integrate it again. It would be even better if you could move it to an
> xml system like we have it now for the other help items. And the best
> would be to integrate it into the existing help file.

I'd definitely like to see this done inside the existing help system. I'm
also perfectly willing to take requests for the help XML - new formatting
options, images, whatever.

Thanks, Erik!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity