[imp] having trouble with imp2horde.pl and imp2turba.pl

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:53:28 +0100

Zitat von "Mark G. Thomas" <Mark@misty.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to switch from 2.2 to 3.0, and am using mysql.
>
> 3.0 is working fine, but all my user preferences and addressbooks
> are in 2.2.
>
> I edited then ran imp2horde.pl and imp2turba.pl. They reported no
> errors,
> once I got the perl DBI stuff working. The problem is that when I log
> into
> 3.0 I don't see address book and identity preferences from 2.2.
>
> The scripts definitely did something, as I see what looks like
> preference
> and addressbook data in /var/mysql/data/horde/horde_prefs.MYD,
> /var/mysql/data/horde/turba_objects.MYD, and related mysql files.

And what _is_ in these tables?

> Could anyone give me any clues or suggestions about how to diagnose
> things?  I really want to do the upgrade and get people off of imp-2.2,
> but I can't do so unless I can preserve their addressbooks and identity
> information.

Take a look at what was imported to the new tables and make sure that the
userid is correctly set. Be aware of missing or added server realms where
they are not appropriate.

Jan.