[imp] Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in ldap.php -- perhaps I set my prefs wrong?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:51:14 -0500

Quoting Ian Zapczynski <ianz@quarterleaf.com>:

> This happens both when choosing to authenticate via imap or ldap.  Of
> course I can probably edit the code to handle this binding the way I'd
> like it to, but shouldn't it be working the way that I'd like it to, or
> did I muck up a parameter perhaps?

You have a realm set in IMP's servers.php file, and so users are being
authenticated to Horde as user@domain instead of just user. So set 'realm'
=> '' in servers.php, and you'll be fine.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity