[imp] problem with login screen with IMP 3.1 RC1 (and horde 2.1 RC1) installed

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:39:50 -0500

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> In the old days, there were both help (question mark) links for each
> field, and a "new user introduction" link/page.  What would you prefer
> now?  Help, Intro, or both?  I'm willing to do any or all of them.

There can be a new user intro, but I'd really like it to be part of the
help system, instead of another PHP script that has to be maintained,
localized, etc. (yes, the help has to be localized, but that's a much
better venue for large amounts of text).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity