[imp] Sieve filtering ... any progress? (YES)

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:18:52 +0100

Hi,

Yes there is progress.
You can now have a sieve backend for filters without reading the RFC3028 :)
get the tarball for IMP-3.0 and IMP-3.1RC1 at

http://atifghaffar.com/sections/softwares/horde/sieve-filters/index.html

This is not the final work though. I will be working on the HEAD version
with a different approach. (Having backends for filters)

cheers

--
Atif Ghaffar