sieve-imp-0.0.2.tar.gz (small correction)

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:20:10 +0100

If you already downloaded this package: There was a small typo in file
filters-sieve.php line 14

It should have had been
    $scriptname=$GLOBALS['conf']['server']['sieve_script_name'];

so if its not the same, please correct it.

I have corrected the archive on the server.

best regards

--
Atif Ghaffar