[imp] Server "namespace" not hiding INBOX. when creating folders

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:18:06 -0500

Quoting Joshua E Warchol <jwarchol@dsl.net>:

> When I create a folder via IMP on my courier-imap server the namespace
> that I set in servers.php is not masking the true location of the
> folder, as reported by the sucessful creation:
>
> (Thumbs Up) The folder "INBOX.fudge" was successfully created.
>
> This also happens when deleting folders. Is this a known issue?

It's correct behavior. If you want the user not to know about the prefix,
use the 'folders' setting instead of 'namespace'.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity