[imp] Server "namespace" not hiding INBOX. when creating folders

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:37:28 -0500

According to the documentation 'folders' is used to restrict the user to
the inbox and it's subfolders (which I want, and have set folders to "INBOX.".

However:

* namespace: This is where you put any paths that you want stripped
* out for presentation purposes...

So to restrict the user to INBOX. and not show them INBOX., both must be set.
This works well everywhere but as described.