[imp] Server "namespace" not hiding INBOX. when creating folders

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:24:16 -0500

I must have been trapped in some kind of stupidity bubble, as it now seems
to work perfectly with just folders set to INBOX. ! LOL, I guess I'm a
knob again.

So it appears that namespace has limited use in a courier-imap setup.

Chuck, sorry for the trouble.