[imp] MIMP - does it work?

Edward Wildgoose Edward.Wildgoose@FRMHedge.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:06:18 -0000

> Quoting Edward Wildgoose <Edward.Wildgoose@FRMHedge.com>:

> > Whilst bumbling through CVS I came across MIMP - IMP for mobiles.  =
Does
> > this work?  Is it being actively maintained?

> Last I worked on it, it would show you headers for the 7 most recent
> messages in your mailbox. It isn't being actively _worked on_ right =
now,

Not perfect, but this is probably 80% of what I need.  Brilliant.  Will configure it and give it a whirl.

Only real question is about username + password, presumably I need to enter it using the rubbish keyboard on the phone, rather than embedding it in the URL (which I have seen in some other solutions?)

Thanks, lovely product, can't wait to see where it goes next

Ed