[imp] MIMP - does it work?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:14:13 -0500

Quoting Edward Wildgoose <Edward.Wildgoose@FRMHedge.com>:

> Not perfect, but this is probably 80% of what I need.  Brilliant.  Will
> configure it and give it a whirl.

You're gonna have a lot of questions, and probably run into things which
haven't kept up with the rest of the framework. If you have a little
patience and keep shooting me problem reports, I'll do my best to get it
up to snuff. Maybe I'll take a break and have at it a bit this afternoon.

> Only real question is about username + password, presumably I need to
> enter it using the rubbish keyboard on the phone, rather than embedding
> it in the URL (which I have seen in some other solutions?)

That's a possibility - right now you need to key it in, yes.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity