[imp] Removing "Save" and "Undo" from preference group

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:55:17 -0500

Quoting Joshua E Warchol <jwarchol@dsl.net>:

> This wouldn't be a hard modification to make, but I'm loath to make
> changes to Horde itself. So far all my changes have been to
> configurations and with the addition of new files. This makes it easy to
> generate a patch and upgrade horde/imp as needed. But if I start mucking
> with other files, it won't be so easy.

This seems like a reasonable behavior to support to me. I won't get to it
myself, but I'd accept a clean patch to implement it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity