[imp] Warning: Wrong parameter count for htmlspecialchars()

Phillip Stevens pj2k@hotmail.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 05:44:53 +1000

>>for lastest CVS version of Horde + IMP, when trying to much a couple
>of
>>message only, not all of them.

>I don't understand _this_ but the answer to your subject is: Update your
>php.

I was having major dramas trying to update PHP with all the PHP Module
Capabilities (gettext,imap,xml etc) with my last host. I never was able to
get pass the horde test ('test.php').

I have just changed host and to found that all PHP Module Capabilities were
already installed (which made life a lot easier as I'm not all that
experienced). However PHP 4.0.6 is only installed. How do I install PHP
4.1.0 with all the PHP Module Capabilities needed? The 'phpinfo' screen
lists the 'configure command'. As PHP is running correctly now, would
running this same configure command on 4.1.0 do the job?

The PHP documentation mentions to reinstall Apache in the process? Do I need
to reinstall Apache also?

Any help would be appreciated, or, if someone could point me in the right
direction.

Thank you.