[imp] How to change password

Lokesh Khanna lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:32:33 +0530

YA i cheked up /passwd/config/conf.php file and that file is configured for
localhost, thats why its cheking locally
but how can i configure this file that, it should pick same poppasd server,
in which my users are login in ?
right now i have got below value in my conf.php file

$conf['server']['default'] = array(host => 'localhost', port => 106);
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');
$conf['passwd']['remove_realm'] = true;
$conf['user']['refused'] =
array('root','bin','daemon','adm','lp','shutdown',''ha
lt','uucp','ftp','anonymous','nobody','httpd','operator','guest','diginext')
;

My servers.php file is below

$servers['hughes-ecomm.com'] = array(
    'name' => 'SpaceWeb',
    'server' => '221.171.85.12',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'hughes-ecomm.com',
    'smtphost' => '221.171.85.12',
    'realm' => 'hughes-ecomm.com',
    'preferred' => 'false'
);

$servers['IT'] = array(
    'name' => 'Hughes( Local )',
    'server' => '221.171.85.8',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'hughes-ecomm.com',
    'smtphost' => '221.171.85.12',
    'realm' => 'hughes-escorts.com',
    'preferred' => 'true'
);

While login i am getting 2 above mentioned servers to login, i want that my
password changing request should go to same sever in which i m loin into.
right now its going in localhost,,ithink bcoz of

$conf['server']['default'] = array(host => 'localhost', port => 106);

What should i put here , so that request should go to respective servers
Regards

Lokesh Khanna
Engineer- IDC (Network Integration)
Internet Services Group