Some questions about IMP 3.x

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:51:00 +0200

 Hi :)

 I finally updated my IMP to IMP 3.1rc1. I'm amazed about
 the results, as it's quite nice and with a good look'n'feel.
 I just have a pair of questions...

 My compose screen looks something like:

           ---------------------------
  From     | blah@blah.com           |
  Subject  | How are you             |
           --------------------------|
   BLANK         | Message body      |
   SPACE         |                   |
                 |                   | <-- body aligned to right
                 ---------------------

 I would like to know if the message body could be the same
 width than the header's table (i.e. eliminate the blank
 space at body's left), and which parameter, or part of
 templates/compose/compose.inc code should I change to get
 that same body message than in IMP 2.x:

           ---------------------------
  From     | blah@blah.com           |
  Subject  | How are you             |
           --------------------------|
   BLANK   | Message body            |
   SPACE   ---------------------------

 I've also noticed that some strings are not translated to
 Spanish. I'll take a look to them and I'll send a patch
 to finish the entire translation.

 Thanks a lot.

--
Santiago Romero