Login Configuration Question

Jason Jones jonesj@southwestern.edu
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:15:13 -0600

We're working on moving over from IMP 2.2 to IMP 3 and are having
interesting behaviors w/the logins. We set up the preference in the
horde.php file in horde/config to use IMP as the authentication
application to avoid multiple logins. When using Internet Explorer,
logins go smoothly, the user is sent to the horde page w/the navigation
bar at the bottom and the default horde page w/mail, tasks, calendar.
Under Mozilla and Netscape 4/6, however, the user is sent directly into
IMP and the navigation bar at the bottom disappears. For a split second
 the user is sent to a page that looks like the page does under Internet
Explorer, but then is redirected into IMP. I've tried multiple
configurations within the config files, but none seem to work. We'd
prefer for the user to get sent to the page that appears in Internet
Explorer, or at least into IMP w/the navigation bar at the bottom. Has
anyone else had this problem or a similar one and been able to solve it?
Any help is much appreciated.

thanks,
jason jones
jonesj@southwestern.edu