Horde/Imp Installation

Chong, Arthur atchong@sbec.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:25:08 -0600

Hello,
I've just installed the horde-2.1 software and ran the "test"
everything checked out alright.

However, when I ran the http://<domain>/horde/ URL,
it came back with the following errors:
Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in the
allowed list in /www/htdocs/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 77

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANGUAGE' - it's not in
the allowed list in /www/htdocs/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in
/www/htdocs/horde/lib/base.php on line 29

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I've checked everything I know to...

I'm trying to get this down pat before moving on with the "imp" install....

Thanks in advance,
-Arthur.