[kronolith] IE 6 toolbar

James james@james-web.net
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:55:09 -0500

(I'm ccing this over to imp@ also where it belongs)

Is there a proper way to set this regkey up?

I just applied it to my system (WinXP, IE6, Horde2/IMP3 stables).  I
went in IE6, selected IMP as my mail client.  I then clicked on a mail
link.  I was transported to a page on my mailserver, but I was prompted
for a login.  Gave it and after it authed, it gave me a popup box to
write an email, but without the link I clicked on.

So I exited and then logged in to horde/imp prior to clicking on the
link.  Still, I got the same auth screen and then compose box with no
recipient's email in the To:.

What'd I break or am I missing?

- James